This page provides links to projects currently out for bid. For information on any documents that may appear below or upcoming projects, please contact us at 415-259-2949.
Projects Currently Out to Bid:
There are no projects currently out to bid. Please check this page regularly for information updates.
Recent Bid Documents:
RVSD Headquarters Consolidation Project
Receipt of individual sealed bids to provide all labor, materials, equipment, and services for the construction of improvements designated as RVSD Headquarters Consolidation Project (#901) closed on Wednesday, February 16, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. The construction contract award occurred virtually during a special board meeting on Wednesday, March 2, at 4:00 p.m. To view the agenda packet for the RVSD March 2nd Special Meeting, click the link.
A Mandatory Pre-Bid Site Walk was held on Wednesday, January 5 at 10:00 a.m. Click below to view:
- Project Manual Including Specifications for the RVSD Headquarters Consolidation Project (#901). The manual includes information and instructions for submitting project bids, the upcoming Mandatory Pre-Bid Site Walk and more.
- Project Bid Plan Set
- Addendum 01
- Addendum 02
- Addendum 03
- Addendum 04
- Addendum 05
Past Bid Documents:
There are no past bid documents at this time.
Past Bid Results:
- RVSD Headquarters Consolidation Project - Bid Tabulation (Feb 2022)
- Larkspur Pump Stations 14, 15, & 25 Improvements - Bid Tabulation (July 2021)
- FY20/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project - Bid Tabulation (June 2021)
- Butterfield/Arroyo-Kenrick - Bid Tabulation (May 2021)
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Force Main Appurtenance Project - Bid Tabulation (Jan 2020)
- Larkspur Landing Excavation and Remediation Project - Contractor Bid Summary (May 2019)
- FY16/17 GSIP Butterfield/Meadowcroft-Arroyo Bid Tabulation
- FY16/17 GSIP Nokomis & Meadowcroft Bid Tabulation
- FY16/17 GSIP Bid Tabulation
- LDGS II-3A Shady Lane/Ross Common Bid Tabulation
- Kentfield PS 15 Bid Tabulation
- LDGS II-3 Bid Tabulation (Project was rebid as II-3A and 3B)