This page provides links to projects currently out for bid. For information on any documents that may appear below or upcoming projects, please contact us at 415-259-2949.
Projects Currently Out to Bid:
FY 2023/24 GRAVITY SEWER IMPROVEMENT PROJECT
Ross Valley Sanitary District (RVSD) invites proposals for engineering design services for its FY 2023/24 Gravity Sewer Improvement Project (Project) planned for construction in summer 2023.
Click here to view the Request for Proposals for the Project, which provides a scope of services, project description, and required proposal contents and format. Proposals are due no later than 2 PM, Tuesday, October 4, 2022. Questions to the RFP are due by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 4 PM, Tuesday, September 20, 2022.
Click here to view Addendum 1 to this RFP issued on September 22, 2022.
Recent Bid Documents:
FY 2022/23 GRAVITY SEWER IMPROVEMENT PROJECT (#953)
Bids for this project were due to RVSD by 2:00 P.M. on September 8, 2022. Bidders wanting to observe the bid opening were able too watch the live-stream video broadcast by accessing the following link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/4373479597. Any Bids received after the specified time and date above will not be considered.
Past Bid Documents:
There are no past bid documents at this time.
Past Bid Results:
- RVSD Headquarters Consolidation Project - Bid Tabulation (Feb 2022)
- Larkspur Pump Stations 14, 15, & 25 Improvements - Bid Tabulation (July 2021)
- FY20/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project - Bid Tabulation (June 2021)
- Butterfield/Arroyo-Kenrick - Bid Tabulation (May 2021)
- Fiscal Year 2019-20 Force Main Appurtenance Project - Bid Tabulation (Jan 2020)
- Larkspur Landing Excavation and Remediation Project - Contractor Bid Summary (May 2019)
- FY16/17 GSIP Butterfield/Meadowcroft-Arroyo Bid Tabulation
- FY16/17 GSIP Nokomis & Meadowcroft Bid Tabulation
- FY16/17 GSIP Bid Tabulation
- LDGS II-3A Shady Lane/Ross Common Bid Tabulation
- Kentfield PS 15 Bid Tabulation
- LDGS II-3 Bid Tabulation (Project was rebid as II-3A and 3B)