FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project
FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements
Construction: July - December 2021
Construction Manager: Park Engineering, Inc.
Contractor: Glosage Engineering, Inc.
Click on the maps below for a larger view of each project area.
The FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project will replace approximately 2 miles of gravity sewer and additional restoration in Greenbrae, Larkspur, San Anselmo, Kent Woodlands and Ross.
Project Information and Construction Notices
- Check here for updated project information and construction notices as they become available.
Project Construction Will Include
- Replacement of approximately 2 miles of gravity sewer and additional restoration in Greenbrae (El Portal easement), Larkspur (South Eliseo and Country Mart), San Anselmo (Sequoia Park), Kent Woodlands (Rancheria/Evergreen), and Ross (Skyland).
- Upsizing of 4" sewer in El Portal Easement and install manhole at blind tee,
- Removal of sags and restoration of grade in South Eliseo sewer, pipe repair near Bed Bath and Beyond in Country Mart,
- Upsizing and restoration of 4" and 5" sewers in Sequoia Park including replacement of easement sewers with sewers in roadways,
- Rehabilitation of clay sewers in Rancheria area to reduce I&I, Upsize and replacement of 4” sewer on Skyland in Ross, address pipe and manhole defects and reduce line maintenance hours in difficult access areas.
What You Can Expect
- Check here for updated construction information before work begins.
Jaemin Park, Park Engineering
Glosage Engineering, Inc.
Luis Guzman, Project Manager
Project Manager - Phil Benedetti
Call: 415-259-2949 x212
More Information About Construction Projects
Click here to view the Current RVSD Infrastructure and Capital Improvements Projects map below. After the map opens, click the "Open in Acrobat" box found in the upper right side of the map. From there you can view larger versions of each project area map by clicking on on it once.
Click here to view both current and completed CIP projects on an interactive map. You can also go to the project pages listed on the left of this page for more information about individual CIP projects that are under construction or scheduled to begin soon. Check this page regularly for updates to schedules and other information.
To find out if there will be construction in your neighborhood
Notify Me at RVSD.org/notifyme and click to select the Construction Updates you want.
To leave a message or request being added to the project email list
Call RVSD at 415-259-2949. Our office staff are available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We can assist you with emergency service 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
RVSD APPRECIATES your patience as we fulfill our commitment to making strategic long-term infrastructure improvements.