FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project
FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements
Project in Design Phase - March 2021
RFPs Due: April 19, 2021, by 2:00 p.m.
Open and Award: April - May
Construction: June - December 2021
Ross Valley Sanitary District (RVSD) is requesting proposals from qualified consultants to provide Construction Management (CM) services for the FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project (Project) planned for construction over a 6-month period from approximately June - December 2021.
The Request for Proposals for Construction Management Services for this Project provides a detailed project description, scope of work, required proposal content, format and submittal instructions. Please refer to this document for more information. Addendums to this RFP as well as Draft Plans, Specifications and Estimate have been posted to the RFPs/RFQs web page.
The date for Electronic proposals to be received by email to firstname.lastname@example.org is no later than 2:00 p.m. (PST) on Monday, April 19, 2021.
All RFP questions were due by email to email@example.com by 2:00 p.m. (PST) on Friday, March 19, 2021.
The FY 2020/21 Gravity Sewer Improvements Project will:
- Replace approximately 2 miles of gravity sewer rehabilitation and additional restoration in Greenbrae (El Portal easement), Larkspur (South Eliseo and Country Mart), San Anselmo (Sequoia Park), Kent Woodlands (Rancheria/Evergreen), and Ross (Skyland).
- Upsize of 4" sewer in El Portal Easement and install manhole at blind tee,
- Removal of sags and restoration of grade in South Eliseo sewer, pipe repair near Bed Bath and Beyond in Country Mart,
- Upsizing and restoration of 4" and 5" sewers in Sequoia Park including replacement of easement sewers with sewers in roadways,
- Rehabilitation of clay sewers in Rancheria area to reduce I&I, Upsize and replacement of 4” sewer on Skyland in Ross, address pipe and manhole defects and reduce line maintenance hours in difficult access areas.
Project Information and Construction Notices
- Check here for updated project information and construction notices as they become available.
Project Construction Will Include
- Check here for updated construction information as it becomes available.
What You Can Expect
- Check here for updated construction information before work begins.
Project Manager - TBA
Construction Manager - TBA
More Information About Construction Projects
Please see the Current Infrastructure and Upcoming Capital Projects map below or click here to view both current and completed CIP projects on an interactive map. You can also go to the project pages listed on the left of this page for more information about other CIP projects that are under construction or scheduled to begin soon.
To find out if there will be construction in your neighborhood
Notify Me at RVSD.org/notifyme and click to select the Construction Updates you want.
To leave a message or request being added to the project email list
Call RVSD at 415-259-2949. Our office staff are available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
We can assist you with emergency service 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
RVSD APPRECIATES your patience as we fulfill our commitment to making strategic long-term infrastructure improvements.