- Open Government
- Financial Stewardship
The Ross Valley Sanitary District (RVSD) strives to maintain sound financial management with its collected sewer service charges and other proceeds. This includes following a set of Financial Policies to direct how all collected proceeds are used for operating and capital activities, and what internal controls RVSD follows.
For the latest approved set of Financial Policies, please click the link here.
Annually, RVSD prepares various documents that summarize our financial information and presents it in formats that can be readily understood. Since 2010, the District has received annual recognition from the Government Finance Officers Association (GFOA) for its Excellence in Financial Reporting. Since 2022, the District has received annual recognition from the GFOA for its Popular Annual Financial Report.
- Annual Budget - View all approved Annual Budget reports since Fiscal Year 2011 by clicking the link here.
- Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACFR) - View all ACFRs since Fiscal Year 2010 by clicking the link here.
- Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR) - View all PAFRs since Fiscal Year 2022 by clicking the link here.
- Pension Valuation Reports - View all historical Pension Valuation reports by clicking here.
- Other Post-Employment Benefits (OPEB) Actuarial Reports - View all OPEB reports by clicking the link here.
In addition to the above, RVSD files annual reports with the State of California’s Controller’s Office as required for its financial transactions and compensation reporting.
- For the Financial Transactions Report, please see the filed reports by clicking the link here.
- For the Compensation Report, please see the filed reports by clicking the link here.
RVSD is also a member of the Ross Valley Public Financing Authority (RVPFA). RVPFA is a blended component unit of RVSD, and therefore its operations are included within RVSD’s financial information. For RVPFA-specific entity and financial information, please view its applicable formation agreement and financial statements by clicking the link here.